>>>>SALE>>>>>

Sebuah Kisah

Hidup Ini Penuh Onak Dan Duri. Ada Masam Dan Ada Manis. Ada Gembira Ada Sedih. Ada Ketawa Ada Menangis. Ada Susah Ada Senang. Itulah Sebuah Kehidupan. Yang Penting Hidup Perlu Diteruskan
(^_^)

Masa Itu Emas
Emas Itu Berharga
Simpanlah Emas

06 Februari 2010

My Days

My Days




This picture take when i arrive. I am waiting for my wife out from there house. 


My father on my left behind my "pengapit" malas nak cari kamus ni..hehehe


 my wife waiting for a while. just waiting for me..hehehe ..

 

just few minute i see.we walk together. before that Umi "tabur beras kunyit"
keh..keh.. when i try say in english many words i donk know. how i can inprove my english ni...


arrive to special gateway. so nice. 

that all for this story. i will continuing this story nest time




Pengikut

Bahagian ini hanya RM5 Sebulan
Flash Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
Quran Recitation by Mishary Rashed al-Efasy
Quran Recitation by:
Mishary Rashed al-Efasy | Abdullah Basfar | Mohammed Siddiq Al Minshawy | Muhammad Aiyub | Sodais and Shuraim | Prophet's Mosque (4 Reciters) |
Read Quran
www.SearchTruth.com

wibiya widget